Monday 14 May 2012

Someone's playing tube tricks...

This is what greeted me this morning on the tube. I was tired enough that it took me to page 7 to realize! Can you see what the issue is here..
Hint: look at the date!
I saved it from a paper snatcher (the people who tidy up the tube at the end of the line- I thought this was obvious but I have been informed that unless you get on at the end of the line as I do, you may not be familiar with this miserable lot) so it is pretty amazing that this is the one I grabbed!

I only realised when I started reading a piece about the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge supporting the idea of a day off for their wedding- I thought to myself  "that's odd, it has just been their first anniversary...what an odd time to suggest this?!"

Well whoever you are, I don't know what your thought process was, or what you hoped to achieve but if it was to put a smile on someones face, well done, you made my morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment